Very impressed with how quickly the item was shipped, how easy it was to install and how good it looks! I almost went with a Perrin kit and was steered to ETS by multiple professional mechanics. Very happy with my purchase!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have the turbo smart dual port BOV on my 2016 wrx and I bought the fmic from you all. Will I have any problems with it fitting?
Yes, just make sure you select the stock BOV flange. The dual port uses a stock BOV flange.
Will your 2015 STi Front mount kit fit with the Cobb SF intake & SF intake Box?
It does not work with the box unfortunately
whats the difference between brushed titanium and spot anodized? also whats difference between stock turbo and stock replacement turbo? i plan on running this with stock turbo for now, and then upgrade stock location down the road. would i have to get different piping if i do?
Here is a break down on the piping differences and routing.
- Wrinkle Black - Powder Coated Wrinkle Black Stainless Steel Piping.
- Titanium (Brushed) - Brushed Titanium without any color.
- Titanium (Spot Anodized) - Burned Titanium with blue, purple and gold anodized onto the pipe surface.
Pipe Routing Differences
- Stock Replacement Turbo (larger compressor cover outlet) - This piping kit uses a 2.0" turbo coupler instead of 1.75" turbo coupler.
- Stock Turbo (factory size compressor cover outlet) - This piping kit uses a 1.75" outlet coupler.
- Rotated (ETS Turbo Kit) - Designed to work with an ETS Rotated Turbo Kit.