Tired of heat soak? We don't blame you!
It's time to upgrade to an intercooler that is designed specifically for the 2015+ WRX with performance in mind. Unlike other manufacturers we design all of our cores per application, which results in the absolute best performing intercooler on the market.
All of our cores feature an offset and staggered internal and external fin pack. The external fin pack is dense for maximum heat transfer, where the internal fin pack is less dense for maximum flow and performance. The key is finding the perfect balance between the two, which is what we do per application.
It's common for customers to be drawn to cheaper alternatives. Unfortunately those intercoolers are cheap for a reason! Most cheap intercoolers utilize a straight through internal fin pack, which acts more like a tunnel than a splitter; This results is much higher/hotter intake air temps, which then leads to timing reduction, knock, miss-fires, detonation, etc.
The ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler is designed to perform!
- We start by locating the inlets and outlets in the middle of the core, which allows for proper air distribution and flow throughout the core.
- Each inlet and outlet is hand ported to reduce turbulence and promote maximum flow. We've seen other manufacturers simply weld on a tube and not debur the inside, which creates excess turbulence and disrupts air flow through the core.
The proof is in the results!
- Kozmic Motorsports is the first company in the world to run a 9 second 1/4 mile in a 2015+ WRX. This is car is equipped with an ETS 2015+ WRX Turbo Kit, ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler, and ETS 2015+ WRX Titanium Piping Kit. Built and Tuned by Kozmic Motorsports.
- Massive 26" wide intercooler core - Designed for maximum heat transfer and minimal pressure drop
- Core Size: 26" Wide, 11.37" Tall and 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" or 5.0" Thick.
- Precision TIG welded construction
- Lightweight end tanks design
- Hand ported inlet and outlet for optimal flow
- ETS logo stenciled on intercooler.
- Available in 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" and 5.0" core thickness.
- Core Anodizing Options - Blue, Red, Black, Gold, and Purple.
- Every intercooler is pressure tested to 50 psi
- Every product is cleaned and inspected prior to shipment.
- Fins are protected/covered during shipment to prevent damage.
- Inlet and outlet tubes are sealed to prevent any packing material from entering the intercooler as well as keep debris out during install.
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
Intercooler Piping Kits
- Every ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler Piping Kits is CNC mandrel bent out of 304 stainless steel for maximum performance, flow, durability and most of all, reliability.
- ETS Spec 4-ply silicone couplers are designed for high heat/turbocharged applications.
- High quality t-bolt clamps are provided to ensure a leak free seal.
- Optional blow off valve flanges available (Stock, TiAL, Turbosmart, Etc.)
- High Quality Mounting Hardware
The ETS 2015+ Cold Side Titanium Piping Kit is the perfect upgrade for those wanting to maximize performance and shed weight. We have a beautiful burned finish available as pictured below as well as a brushed finish for those that want to remain inconspicuous.
Available Titanium Finishes
- Brushed (no color/raw finish)
- Burned (as pictured below)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
After replacing the factory top mount intercooler with an aftermarket front mount intercooler you're left with a shroud that has no real purpose. Don't worry though, we have you covered, literally! The ETS Pulley/Engine cover is the perfect upgrade to finish your engine bay.
Looking to add some performance to your vehicle without sacrificing reliability? The 2015+ ETS WRX Intake is your answer! All of our intake kits are designed for maximum flow and performance.
The truth is in the filter! We worked closely with K&N to develop a filter that meets our expectations and performance goals. Unlike other filters on the market, the ETS filter is constructed with deep pleats for maximum surface area, rounded internal edges to prevent turbulence, and the largest flow area of any filter on the market for the 15+ WRX.
Couple our custom spec'd ETS Filter with one of our in house designed billet velocity stacks and you have a combination for success!
Product quality is really good. Everything fit and installed easily. No issues, would highly recommend this kit if you're planning to go FMIC, or if you're unhappy with your current FMIC setup and looking to replace it with something of higher quality.
Thank u guys for quality products I am super satisfied keep up the good work 💯👍🏽
I went with a 4 inch core to replace the stock TMIC and wow this baby is thick! This kit was very high quality and fit with no issues! This intercooler keeps the charged air temps much lower than the stock TMIC and looks great in the front!
I’ve been using ETS for early 10 years across multiple platforms. They never disappoint in fit, finish, performance and most importantly customer service! Thanks guys keep up the good work!
Beautiful product. Quality is unmatched.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Includes the blov?
It does not. It comes flanged for the BOV of your choice though.
Do you guys offer military discount by any chance?
Can the ets front mount kit fit with the boomba bpv if you select stock bov location?
Yes it will.
Do you use a gasket or the oem “O” ring we’re it bolts to the turbo
We do not. We supply a replacement gasket for that location.
Does the kit with the tial bov flange come the hose to recirculate the pressure? or would i have to get something from a hardware store?
The Tial Flange on the WRX kit when combined with a QR BOV (1.15" Outlet) will recirc using our recirc hose we include.
Would the core of the ETS front mount fit any other fmic piping?
No, the inlet/outlet location and angle are specific to our kit.
Will it fit with a Perrin heat shield that comes with the cold air intake?
The WRX FMIC does fit with the Perrin intake.
can you use the cobb big sf intake with this or does the air box get in the way?
The WRX model works with the air box no problem.
Does the intercooler come in any other colors? I dont see an option in the ordering area but I've heard you can get it in blue, black, gold and purple.
Yep, that is the anodize option in the drop down menus.
Can i use the Cobb LF ByPass Valve on this?
You can, that is a stock BOV flange!
Where can I find the install guide for the 2015 FMIC kit? Not seeing anything online and one of your answers in the Q&A section says it does exist
Please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting install instructions. Thank you!
Can I use a Boomba BPV with this kit?
Yes, the boomba is a stock replacement BOV and will work with a stock BOV flange.
With purchasing this entire kit as well as the BRZ manifold kit, would I need to purchase the cold side piping kit as well? Or does this intercooler come with all piping necessary? Just trying to figure out what exactly I need to run this intercooler as well as the BRZ manifold kit. Thank you!
This is an entire IC kit. You would not need to purchase anything else. Other then the BRZ intake mani
If I pick the ibr brz dose it come with the cold pipe for the brz manifold?
Yes, if you select the IBR BRZ Intake option it will come with the complete piping setup for the BRZ Intake manifold.
Are install Instructions available for this part?
We do have an install guide available