The ETS 93-98 Toyota Supra is one of the largest intercoolers available and with core sizes ranging from 4.0" thick up to 6.0" we have everything from 400hp to 1600hp!
- 30x12x4" Overall Dimensions (tank to tank)
- 24x12x4" Bar & Plate Core.
- 3.0" inlet and outlet. (Optional 4.0")
- 4" Thick - 1272CFM at 81% efficiency rating. (850hp)
- 5" Thick - 1596CFM at 83% efficiency rating. (1100hp)
- 6" Thick - 2100CFM at 84% efficiency rating. (1500hp)
- Pressure Checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design retains crash beam.
- Fills Entire Grill.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have the Mkiv supra stock twin turbo with your guys Ets 4 inch intercooler kit.Im replacing all the T-bolts can you show me the sizes needed
These are the 2 sizes you will need.
I am interested in one of your ets intercooler kits. But my supra tt is a automatic. Is there anything extra I will need for this install. Was looking at the 4" option. Any help would be appreciated. Also. Will these work with the stock sequential turbo system?
We designed our intercooler kit to work with both the manual and automatic transmission. We have (2) options available. 1.) Single Turbo Kit Piping and 2.) Stock Twins Piping (stock sequential turbo system).