The ETS Mitsubishi Evo X Lower Piping Kit removes the factory rubber hoses which are prone to ballooning and popping off under higher boost pressure.
From the intercooler outlet the 2.5" mandrel bent piping continues around the core support, with only two gradual radius bends in its entire length, to the lower intercooler pipe bracket before making a straight shot to the throttle body. ETS 4-ply silicone and 100% SS T-bolt clamps are included for every connection to ensure that blown off intercooler piping stays a thing of the past.
- 2.50" Mandrel Bent Piping.
- Lower Intercooler Pipe Bracket
- 4-ply Silicone.
- T-Bolt Clamps.
- Fits GSR and MR
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Does not block the oil cooler ducting like some of the competitor pipes.
- Works with GSR and MR transmission as well as the stock airbox and blow off valve. (Direct replacement of factory unit)