Extreme Turbo Systems Ford Mustang Ecoboost Intercooler Upgrade
The ETS Ford Mustang Ecoboost Intercooler is easiest way to improve power by eliminating heatsoak which drastically effect the performance of your vehicle. Factory calibrations start reducing timing once charge air temps reach 100° and the higher they get the more the reduction. An upgraded intercoolers will prevent your car from heatsoaking and keep charge air temps within 10-20 degrees above ambient to ensure you have consistent power output on the street, track, and circuit.
We've designed our intercooler with 23 charge rows which gives us more heat transfer plates for optimal cooling, more internal flow and less pressure drop than any other intercooler on the market.
- 20x14x3.5 core size
- Supports over 700whp!
- Direct bolt on
- Works with factory crash beam
- Works with factory intercooler piping or aftermarket intercooler pipe that works with the factory intercooler.
- No cuttings or drilling
- 2.5" inlet/outlet
- Average 35% reduction in charge air temps
- Built in the USA
- Availabled in Silver, Black, Blue, Gold, Red or Purple.
The Extreme Turbo Systems Intercooler Piping Kit for the 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang is designed with performance in mind by replacing the factory rubber piping, which expands and contracts under throttle and replacing it with 2.5" mandrel bend stainless steel piping and your choice of blow off valve flange.
- Made in the USA
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- Works with factory intercooler
- Optional TiAL, HKS or Turbosmart blow off valve flange.
- 4 ply silicone couplers
- T-bolt Clamps
Please Note: We recommend running a Turbosmart Mustang BOV CEL Defender Plug to prevent check engine lights.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.