The ETS Subaru STI Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs. Our turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Separated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett)
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For the pte6466 BB turbo. It doesnt give an option for hotside. Do we have the choice of .63 .82 or higher ornisnit whatever you guys send. Cause that turbo has multiple options else where.
Generally, we go with an .82 AR but you can definitely put something different in your "order notes" section and we will change up the housing!
Is the 3bolt option for the tomei headers?
Yes it is.
Is there any install instructions for this kit?
No, but a lot of our customers have done install videos, that is a good resource.
Will the 2 bolt option bolt up to the stock header/ Killer-B elh?
It will work with 2-bolt and 3-bolt. We just can't do it with the V-band set up.
Can this kits uppipe (if V-Band is selected) be connected to the Killer B Holy Headers?
It can be, but the header would need to be sent to us so we could build the kit off of it. These kits are built as one piece.
Can this kit fit stock top mount intercooler?
The kit does not work with our rotated turbo kit. A FMIC kit is required.
Can this kit be purchased/used with a PTE 6062 Gen. 2?
Yes, you just select the 6062 turbo from the drop down menus under turbocharger if you want it included or if you already have the 6062 just select No turbo (PTE V-Band).