Garrett direct fit performance intercoolers are engineered for enthusiasts that want increased vehicle performance while maintaining OEM direct fit installation. Advanced CFD combined with bar and plate core technology results in lower intake temperatures that increase heat saturation point and horsepower.
REPLACE HEAT WITH HORSEPOWER
Supports up to 530 HP
- The direct fit Subaru WRX performance charge air cooler boasts a 70% larger core that helps reduce intake manifold temperatures up to 30° F (16.7° C). Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core. This performance intercooler showed an increase of up to 16 HP (12 kW) and 15 lb-ft (20 N-m) of torque compared to OE during back to back dyno comparisons in a wind tunnel which generates air velocity that matches vehicle speed. During testing the heat saturation point increased from 4 dyno pulls to 6 dyno pulls. This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 1 hour and reuses the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. Some modification to the OE engine cover required.
- Supports up to 530 HP
- 70% larger core than stock
- Installs in stock location
- Up to 16 HP (12 kW) and 15 lb-ft (20 N-m) of torque
- Average 30° F (16.7° C) reduction in intake temp
- Cast aluminum end tanks
- Advanced offset fin design
- Bar-and-plate construction
- Size Specs: 13" x 4" x 10.2" (330mm x 102mm x 259mm)
Fits all 2015+ WRX.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.