The wait is over! Extreme Turbo Systems is proud to release our new Subaru STI V2 MaxFlow Exhaust Header for the 2004+ Subaru STI.
We designed our ETS V2 MaxFlow Header to be a direct factory replacement header. We start off with large 1 7/8 primary runners that come together in a true low angle 4-1 merge collector that then flow into a huge 2.5" secondary for maximum scavenging and exhaust flow.
- 1 7/8" primary runners with 2 1/2" secondary for maximum flow.
- CNC mandrel bent runners.
- Custom .100 USA made thick wall tubing for durability.
- Low angle 4-1 merge collector for maximum flow and exhaust scavenging.
- Slip fit connection for ease of removal and installation.
- 2-bolt or Vband up pipe flange options.
- Stock replacement design.
- Low profile design for maximum clearance.
- Surfaced flanges for a leak free seal.
- 304 Stainless steel construction.
- 100% built in house and made in the USA.
Check out this awesome video by Dustin Williams.
Header is perfect! Fit great! There was no struggle trying to push it together or pull it apart to get it over the studs. It looks great and has burned in to a really cool color! Thanks ETS!
The overall quality is great. All welds are perfect. Love how beefy the design on this is. For sure bigger than the competitors and just looks amazing under there. As for performance it is also great. 500whp on blouch 2.5xtr in combo with ewg uppipe GS DP and all supporting.
Love the sound and the increase of power
I have purchased ETS front mount intercooler, intake and header and could not be happier with my purchase and decision to trust the brand! The performance, reliability and drive ability of the car has never felt better. My car enjoys cooler temps better flow and feels ready to perform at its best all the time. I would recommend to anyone 10/10
Great product easy install hogh quality
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will these fit a 2002 WRX with a EJ257?
Yes, this manifold should be bolt on compatible with the EJ205, EJ255, and EJ257 engines.
Will these headers fit around an IAG extended oil pan?
Yes! We have an IAG pan here in house that we can use for mockup. If you order one, please include that it will be used with an IAG pan in the order notes.