Make sure to take advantage of our limited-time introductory price!
Introducing our Brand New ETS Subaru WRX '22+ Turbo Kit for the VB Chassis WRX! This QuickSpool kit is offered with Garrett G25, G30 or G35 Turbocharger options that employ the factory electronic wastegate for ease of tuning with optimal boost control. This kit also features an ETS QuickSpool Equal Length Header, a massive ETS 4.0" intake, a billet 5.0" velocity stack, and an optional airbox for maximum power. An included TiAL QRJ BOV will replace the leaky OEM electronic bypass valve that is integrated into the stock turbo to give you rock solid boost response. This kit is capable of producing over 450whp on the factory fueling system!
Turbocharger Options (G30-770 is our recommend option)
- G25 - 450-500whp capable
- G30 - 700-900whp capable
- G35 - 1000whp+ capable
- Utilizes factory wastegate for ease of tuning with optimal boost control.
- Utilized factory turbocharger shield
- ETS Equal Length MaxFlow Header
- GESI Gen 2 High Flow Cat
- Massive 4.0" ETS Intake with a Billet 5.0" Velocity Stack
- Optional Airbox
- Recirculated TiAL QRJ
- ETS Equal Length Manifold
- Garrett G-Series Turbocharger
- ETS Electronic Wastegate Bracket
- Oil Sump Tank
- ETS 4.0" Intake
- ETS 3.5" MAF Adapter w/ 5.0" Velocity Stack
- Optional ETS Airbox
- Intercooler Outlet Pipe (Adapts to ETS Front Mount Intercooler)
- Oil Feed LIne
- Mounting Hardware
- Everything needed for a complete install.
We recommend purchasing an ETS Subaru '22 WRX Front Mount Intercooler kit for maximum performance and ease of installation. We designed our '22 WRX Turbo Kit to be a direct bolt on when equipped with our intercooler kit. We have options ranging from 3.0" thick all the way up to 4.0" thick depending on your performance goals.
DYNO RESULTS (Pump Gas - 411whp) and (Pump Gas + Octane Booster - 453whp)
- Turbocharger: G30-770 - Capable of making over 600whp with supporting mods.
- Mods: ETS '22 WRX Quick Spool G30-770 Turbo Kit, ETS '22 WRX 3.5" Front Mount Intercooler and ETS '22 WRX Catback Exhaust System)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would using the ETS top mount inter cooler still work with the turbo kit?
No, the turbo kit will require the use of a FMIC setup.
We sell a compatible FMIC kit here - https://www.extremeturbosystems.com/collections/ets-2022-subaru-wrx-intercoolers/products/ets-22-subaru-wrx-front-mount-intercooler-kit
I have the GESI ETS HighFlow J pipe, can I still use that on this turbo kit?
No, the outlet on the turbocharger is a different flange and is in an alternate location. The stock turbo JPipe will be completely replaced if you go with this turbo kit.
I already have ets j pipe.Can I reuse it, or is this j pipe different? and if so can I order the kit minus the j pipe discounted
The JPipe for the turbo kit will have a different outlet flange, you will not be able to reuse the stock turbo JPipe with our turbo kit.