The ETS 93-98 Toyota Supra is one of the largest intercoolers available and with core sizes ranging from 4.0" thick up to 6.0" we have everything from 400hp to 1600hp!
- 30x12x4" Overall Dimensions (tank to tank)
- 24x12x4" Bar & Plate Core.
- 3.0" inlet and outlet. (Optional 4.0")
- 4" Thick - 1272CFM at 81% efficiency rating. (850hp)
- 5" Thick - 1596CFM at 83% efficiency rating. (1100hp)
- 6" Thick - 2100CFM at 84% efficiency rating. (1500hp)
- Pressure Checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design retains crash beam.
- Fills Entire Grill.
7.95 1/4 mile ET @ 176MPH
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I’m interested in the 5” FMIC for the MKIV Supra. I want it with 4” inlet/4” outlet in anodized black. But I plan to run Vibrant HD Clamps. Can you weld the Vibrant HD flanges on the FMIC inlet/outlet before its Anodized Black for me? I can send you the weld on Flanges or buy the clamp through you so you can weld the flanges on the FMIC before it’s sent out to get anodized black.
We can do it for you. We sell the vibrant flange and clamp assembly for $159.00/ea and charge $15.00 a side to weld on. You are looking at an additional $348.00 to have both sides done. Please email email@example.com if you would like to proceed.