I have ordered and installed my new exhaust and catless down pipe and it not only looks fantastic but is sounds lethal!!! The gains are amazing and it's a little louder than stock but it's not bad at all!!! I'm so happy with the product and would recognize this to anybody wanting to upgrade!!! Great product ETS!!!!!
Hands down the best exhaust for the 2020 Supra. Fitment and sound is incredible. If you have a 2020 Supra then this should be your only option. Go the extreme route. No mufflers and no resonators. You will be smiling ear to ear
The Extreme Turbo Systems 2020 Toyota Supra Exhaust System is designed to be the highest performing exhaust system on the market. Our exhaust system features mandrel bent tubing for the best possible exhaust flow. This exhaust system is tig welded using only 304 stainless steel components including the exhaust hangers for maximum durability and reliability.
Maximum Flow and Performance Gains!
One of the biggest benefits of ETS 2020 Supra Exhaust System over our competitors is an optional 4.0" connection to the ETS Pro Series Downpipe, which increases flow area by over 21% at the exhaust connection. This is beneficial for both stock and aftermarket turbochargers.
Maximum Ground Clearance!
We've designed our y-pipe for maximum ground clearance by using 4.0" oval tubing, which improves ground clearance over a standard 4.0" exhaust system by over 35% while still maintaining the cross sectional area of a 4.0" exhaust system.
Exhaust Design Features
- Aggressive 4.5" Slash Cut Brushed Exhaust Tips
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- TIG Welded
- Symmetrical Design
- 3.0" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hangers
- Dual Mufflers Version
- (2) 10.0" Long x 6.5" Wide Stainless Steel Mufflers
- Extreme Version
- No Mufflers / Straight Pipe Design
Y-Pipe Design Features
- 4.0" stainless steel oval tubing for maximum ground clearance with maintained cross sectional area.
- Designed to fit factory and/or aftermarket stock replacement downpipes
- Optional 4.0" connection for ETS Pro Series Downpipe Connection
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- Measured with CMM Probe for accuracy
- Precision Tig Welded
- Inspected and cleaned prior to shipment
- Packed with expanding foam to ensure your exhaust system arrives safely
- Direct Replacement Design
- Install can be done with basic hand tools in just a few hours.
- 2020+ Toyota Supra
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The factory exhaust has sport mode and has baffles in exhaust and gives it a different sound in sports mode, will the aftermarket exhaust still be able to use the sports mode? Will baffles still be used or will aftermarket exhaust only have one mode?
Yes, you will stll have (2) different drive options available with the sport button. Standard will have a nice mellow cruise and decel, where sport mode will stay in the higher RPM range for a longer period of time and pop and bang on deceleration.