The Extreme Turbo Systems 2020 Toyota Supra Exhaust System is designed to be the highest performing exhaust system on the market. Our exhaust system features mandrel bent tubing for the best possible exhaust flow. This exhaust system is tig welded using only 304 stainless steel components including the exhaust hangers for maximum durability and reliability.
Maximum Flow and Performance Gains!
One of the biggest benefits of ETS 2020 Supra Exhaust System over our competitors is an optional 4.0" connection to the ETS Pro Series Downpipe, which increases flow area by over 21% at the exhaust connection. This is beneficial for both stock and aftermarket turbochargers.
Maximum Ground Clearance!
We've designed our y-pipe for maximum ground clearance by using 4.0" oval tubing, which improves ground clearance over a standard 4.0" exhaust system by over 35% while still maintaining the cross sectional area of a 4.0" exhaust system.
Exhaust Design Features
- Aggressive 4.5" Slash Cut Brushed Exhaust Tips
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- TIG Welded
- Symmetrical Design
- 3.0" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hangers
- Dual Mufflers Version
- (2) 10.0" Long x 6.5" Wide Stainless Steel Mufflers
- Extreme Version
- No Mufflers / Straight Pipe Design
Y-Pipe Design Features
- 4.0" stainless steel oval tubing for maximum ground clearance with maintained cross sectional area.
- Designed to fit factory and/or aftermarket stock replacement downpipes
- Optional 4.0" connection for ETS Pro Series Downpipe Connection
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- Measured with CMM Probe for accuracy
- Precision Tig Welded
- Inspected and cleaned prior to shipment
- Packed with expanding foam to ensure your exhaust system arrives safely
- Direct Replacement Design
- Install can be done with basic hand tools in just a few hours.
- 2020+ Toyota Supra
Shipping, packaging, service, & product we’re great! Once installed it sounded great!
ETS is exceptional at everything they do. Very pleased with the. Ua toner service and the product. Knowledge base is exceptional and end result Rey fast
I got the 4" extreme no res, no muffler, thought it would of been to loud but came out perfect next will be the hi flow dp can't wait.
System installed good. However a hoist would be preferable due to under the car to view fitment. Still working on final adjustments after rubber mounts settle in.
ETS 2020 Toyota Supra Exhaust System
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a catless downpipe option with the exhaust?
Unfortunately we have discontinued this option.
Adding the ETS Pro Series downpipe connection comes with the 4"dp?
It does not. The downpipe would still be separate. Adding that option just includes the y-pipe after the downpipe with the correct connection.
The factory exhaust has sport mode and has baffles in exhaust and gives it a different sound in sports mode, will the aftermarket exhaust still be able to use the sports mode? Will baffles still be used or will aftermarket exhaust only have one mode?
Yes, you will stll have (2) different drive options available with the sport button. Standard will have a nice mellow cruise and decel, where sport mode will stay in the higher RPM range for a longer period of time and pop and bang on deceleration.