Do you want the ensure your Mitsubishi Evo IX or Evo VIII is running the best turbo kit on the market? Your search has ended. This ETS Evolution 8 and 9 forward facing turbo kit is track tested and proven. With multiple world record passes under our belt, we used those years of experience to develop the fastest spool, longest lasting, and most efficient kit too date. Precision, Garret, or BorgWarner turbos available.
Also included is a 3" o2 housing with a V-band connection to the 3" downpipe. The all-new downpipe includes a flex section for the ultimate in longevity and will bolt directly to any stock or stock replacement cat or test pipe.
The included stainless steel braided oil feed line with AN fittings ensures that you never deal with a ruptured feed and the danger a broken oil line presents. The oil drain solution is flanged at either end with both hard pipes joined with heavy duty hosing for a worry-free installation. Coolant lines are also included and painlessly mate with the factory connections.
ETS Front Facing Turbo Kit Includes
- Turbo Manifold
- 2x Wastegates
- O2 Housing (V-band)
- Downpipe (Connects To Factory Cat or Test Pipe (2-bolt Flange))
- Oil Lines
- Water Lines (If needed)
- Dump Tube
- Lower Intercooler Pipe
- All Hardware and Silicone
- A/C Condenser Needs To Be Removed
- Orders with Precision turbos will get Precision wastegate(s). Orders with BorgWarner turbos will get TiAL Wastegate(s)
- H-Cover Options require a custom lower pipe (not included)
- At this time we do not offer this kit for a BorgWarner without the turbocharger. If you have one of these turbochargers and would like to purchase a kit, we would need you to send in your turbo for mockup and fabrication. Send an email to email@example.com to arrange.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a twin scroll t4 manifold?
This kit is for a single scroll. We can build a twin scroll. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your turbocharger configuration and we will put together a custom quote for you.
what cover and hotside comes with the choice of pte6870 turbocharger
We typically use a "S-Cover", which has a 4.0" inlet and 2.5" outlet. The turbine housing is tyipcally a .82 A/R, but we can go with a 1.05 by request. If you would like to request a larger A/R please leave it in the notes section during checkout.
Is there room for a filter with this kit? And is the dump towards the ground or hood?
We've had customers build their own intakes w/ a 90 degree coupler, pipe and a filter. The kit is designed for no filter, but there are some slim filters that may work.
IF i chosse garret turbo do i get it then? Or no turbo?
If you choose the "Garret Turbo (No Turbo)" option, you will not receive a turbo.