2004-2007 Subaru STI
The 2004-2007 WRX STi ETS Rotated Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs. Our turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Seperated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett) - When turbo option is selected
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will these turbo kits work on 2004-2005 wrx?
Yes they do.
Would this be compatible with the PT 64 66 Gen 2 CEA turbo or just the Gen 1
The 6466 is only available in Gen 2. It does fit with a 6466.
Will this kit fit with other aftermarket intercoolers or will i have to purchase an ets fmic kit along with this?
You can utilize your current front mount intercooler, but you will have to fabricate an adapter pipe on the hot side. If you purchase an ETS intercooler kit the turbo kit will be plug and play without any fitment issues.
Will this fit iag headers
The 3 bolt option is meant for tomei headers.
will these kits support a g25-660?
Yes, this kit will support the G25-550 and G25-660 turbocharger. We're in the process of updating all our turbo kits with the latest and greatest turbocharger options. Please send us a message to email@example.com and we would love to put together a quote for you with a G25-660.
will this rotated turbo kit be compatible with other turbos not listed? for example, will a full-race efr 7163 bolt right in with the uppipe and downpipe?
Unfortunately the turbine inlet flanges are specifc to the brand/manufacturer of the turbocharger. PTE, Garrett, BW and TiAL all use different flanges. You may be able to use a Borg Warner turbochargers w/ a TiAL Vband flange, but we can't gaurantee it as the TiAL kit was designed around a Garrett Turbocharger.