2004-2007 Subaru STI
The 2004-2007 WRX STi ETS Rotated Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs. Our turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Seperated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett) - When turbo option is selected
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will these kits support a g25-660?
Yes, this kit will support the G25-550 and G25-660 turbocharger. We're in the process of updating all our turbo kits with the latest and greatest turbocharger options. Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to put together a quote for you with a G25-660.
will this rotated turbo kit be compatible with other turbos not listed? for example, will a full-race efr 7163 bolt right in with the uppipe and downpipe?
Unfortunately the turbine inlet flanges are specifc to the brand/manufacturer of the turbocharger. PTE, Garrett, BW and TiAL all use different flanges. You may be able to use a Borg Warner turbochargers w/ a TiAL Vband flange, but we can't gaurantee it as the TiAL kit was designed around a Garrett Turbocharger.