IF YOU HAVE A 2007 STI PLEASE NOTATE THAT AS THE OIL FEED VARIES SLIGHTLY
The 2004-2007 WRX STi ETS Rotated Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variety of turbochargers to match your performance needs. These Extreme Turbo Systems turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Seperated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variety of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett) - When turbo option is selected
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
With that turbo kit would that be fine for the 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI and to make 550bhp
Yes, we offer a range of turbochargers from 400hp all the way up to 1000whp. One of our favorite turbochargers for 550bhp is the Garrett GTX3576 or the Precision Turbo 6062.
I'm debating between the two bolt conventional setup VS the V band clamp style and my question is, why does the v band start at $1200 more than the 2 or 3 bolt setup? Both kits include the same basic parts. Is there a performance advantage to the V band style?
V-Band includes the header which is required to work with our V-Band Up-Pipe. That is the reason it is $1185 more.
Will the 04-07 sti ets rotated turbo kit fit on a Subaru Impreza wrx 03
The piping will fit but the intercooler does not bolt on. The 02-03 chassis doesn't have the same mounting tab locations. So, it would require custom fab work to make this kit fit the 02-03 WRX models.