The 2008-2014 ETS Subaru WRX STi Rotated Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variety of turbochargers to match your performance needs. These Extreme Turbo Systems turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Separated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variety of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett) - When turbo option is selected
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- ETS Exhaust Manifold
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the turbo kit come with the newer version headers if u choose the kit with the header
Yes it will
Does this kit fit the 2008-2014 wrx?
Yes, this does fit WRX models as well in this year range.
do you offer a recirculated waste gate dump pipe?
We do not.
Hi, I was looking at the rotated turbo kit for 2014 Sti, with the v-band connection. Wich uppipe is typically ran or recommended for this setup?
Up-Pipe will depend on the header you plan to run. If you are going to run an ETS header we recommend doing the V-Band setup. If you are running a stock header or stock replacement header we recommend the 2 bolt flange. If you are running the Tomei or another 3 bolt header we recommend going with the 3 bolt Up-Pipe.