The obvious tie-in between the UICP and LICP is the ETS EVO X/Ralliart Intercooler. Making certain to hold this unit to the standard of our EVO VIII/IX intercoolers, this unit is a tour de force in efficiency, distribution and flow. The factory Evolution X inlet and out locations allow for the inlet and outlet to be at diagonally opposing corners of the core. This provides the best possible airflow distribution through the core's height making sure that all charge rows are used effectively. The AutoCAD drawn endtanks are as smooth as on our previous EVO intercooler with aluminum metal forming that looks more like artwork than endtank. Between the tanks is any one of our sizing options with 3", 3.5" or 4" intercoolers as BOLT-ON designs behind the factory crash beam and above the factory undertray. The intercooler is available separately or in a complete kit with UICP and LICP included and black anodizing, ETS stenciled logo, polishing and other options are all available!
This part REQUIRES an Evo X Upper Piping kit in order to bolt on to the Ralliart
- Pressure checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design to retain crash beam.
- Fills entire grill with core.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- 4-ply couplers.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- 20x12x3.0 Bar & Plate Core - 700hp Direct Replacement - 10WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x3.5 Bar & Plate Core - 750hp Direct Replacement - 15WHP increase over stock (without tune)
- 20x12x4.0 Bar & Plate Core - 820hp Direct Replacement - 22WHP increase over stock (without tune)
ETS 08-15 Mitsubishi Ralliart Intercooler
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit on a 2009 Lancer Ralliart
Yes, but you will need an ETS Evo X Upper Pipe to make it plug and play. 👍👍
Is This intercooler is a direct bolt on to my 2010 Ralliart with stock turbo? Also, Is this a good upgrade for being stock or is there a better alternative?
You will also need to run our upper piping kit like it mentions in the item description, it will not fit without that upper piping.
The 3" core will offer a significant cooling advantage over the stock intercooler, and will offer an additional benefit for vehicles that have been tuned to take full advantage of the increased capabilities of the intercooler.