For serious power upgrades on the Nissan GT-R look no further than an ETS GT-R Turbo Kit. Packed with features like our high flowing 1.9" runner ETS manifold, true Merge Collector, full 3" Downpipe, Recirculated waste gate, high flow large diameter intercooler piping, Tial 44mm MVR Wastegates, Heat Shields, and a wide range of turbochargers, these kits will get the job done, street or track. Along with great performance, Features such as an exhaust flex, T-Bolt Clamps, 4ply silicone, and braided oil lines, will help make sure that you do not have to use the ETS Warranty!
GTX28 - 650-700whp on pump, 850-900 whp on race/e85.
GTX3076R Gen 2 - 850-1000whp on pump, 1200-1300whp on race/e85.
GTX3582R Gen 2 - 1000whp-1100whp on pump, 1400-1500whp on race/e85
- Check out our Pro Series Turbo Kits for even more power!
- 1.9" Runners over competitors 1.25" Runners
- S Covers (4.0" Inlet) vs competitors E Cover (3.0" Inlet)
- Fits Garrett 30R, 35R, GTX30R, GTX35R Turbochargers.
- 2x Manifolds
- 2x Turbochargers
- 2x Wastegates
- 2x Downpipes
- 2x Dump Tubes (Recirculated)
- 2x Heat Shields
- 2x 44mm TiAL MVR Wastegates
- 2x Inlet Tubes
- Lower Intercooler Piping
- Oil Lines
- Water Lines
Check out this Moto IQ article from Mike Kojima for more pictures.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.