Easy to install and sounds great! After adding my tune with Ecutek this car really pulls and sounds amazing. Went with the 4 in catless downpipe and straight pipe catback option, no resonators. Great service and fast shipping.
Sounds like an animal now. Catless paired with the ets non resonated, extreme connection and no mufflers. It’s a beast. Great product
Absolutely love it! Quality is perfect, fitment was perfect, and I couldn’t be happier with it. Would definitely recommend to others.
An ETS Pro Series Downpipe should be the first upgrade you purchase for your 2020 Toyota Supra, as the factory downpipe significantly chokes exhaust flow at the end of the downpipe near the catback connection. Our Pro Series upgrade turns your factory 3.15" downpipe connection into a massive 4.00" connection, which increases flow area by over 21%.
Do you already have an aftermarket exhaust that works with the factory downpipe? Don't worry, we have you covered! We offer a Factory/Stock Replacement downpipe connection for those that want to run factory or stock replacement aftermarket exhaust systems.
Don't settle for a cheap downpipe that will fail down the road. The ETS 2020 Supra Downpipe is built out of the highest quality 304 stainless steel and incorporates a TurboFlex coupling designed specifically for turbocharged applications. Traditional flex sections will fail and/or collapse under extreme heat.
Downpipe Design Features
- CNC 304 Stainless Steel Turbo Mating Flange
- 4.5" to 4.0" or 4.5" to 3.15" Design (see the picture below)
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- TurboFlex coupling featuring an internal stainless steel interlock liner that facilitates smooth flow of high temperature exhaust gases.
- Reinforced mounting bracket designed to last the life of your vehicle
- Fully Tig Welded In House
- Direct Bolt On Design
- 2.5lbs lighter than factory downpipe (race downpipe)
- Street Downpipe
- Designed with a GESI High Flow Cat for street use.
- Race/Off-Road Downpipe
- Designed with a straight through designed for Off-Road and/or Track use only.
- Factory/Stock Replacement Exhaust System Connection
- Designed to mate up to your factory exhaust or aftermarket exhaust system system.
- ETS 4.0" Pro Series Connection
- The ETS 4.0" Pro Series connection increases flow area by over 21% at the downpipe connection. Making it the highest flowing exhaust system on the market for the 2020+ Supra when coupled with an ETS 4.0" Pro Series Exhaust System.
- Proudly built in the USA
- Measured with CMM Probe for accuracy
- Precision Tig Welded
- Inspected and cleaned prior to shipment
- Packed with expanding foam to ensure your downpipe arrives safely
- Direct replacement design.
- Install can be done with basic hand tools in just a few hours.
- 2020+ Toyota Supra
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hey, would this Downpipe fit on a 2021 Toyota Supra as well? I know the engines and exhaust manifold setup is different from the 2020 model year, so does that change its location and fitment for this part here?
Yep, the 2021 models is the same.
Do you get a CEL with the one that has the high flow cat?
You should not receive a check engine light when installing a downpipe with a high flow cat.
If I went with the catless downpipe, will I get a engine light or code?
It is possible. Our car did not, but we have had reports that others have. This is all able to be taken care of in a proper tune though
What is the high-flow cat sound quality versus no-cat version? I assume the high-flow cat still sounds better than stock? Looking for more aggressive sound without any check engine light problems.
Roughly the same. The HFC option will just make it a little quieter.
How does the flow compare on your Catted and non-catted downpipes for 2020 Supra, how restrictive are the high flow Cats?
The high flow cat, in theory, has a limited effect on flow. Both downpipes will yield good power gains.