The ETS '22+ Subaru WRX Single Exit Catback Exhaust System features 3.0" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow and reduced back pressure. We engineer all of our exhaust systems to produce strong mid to top-end power gains, as well as an increase in horsepower and torque.
- CNC mandrel bent design
- 304 stainless steel construction
- CNC machined 2-bolt mounting flange (Downpipe connection)
- Aircraft grade Marmon vband flanges (Midpipe to rear section connection)
- Includes all required hardware
- Direct replacement
- Made in the USA
- Piping Diameter: 3.0" (76mm)
- Muffler Tip Diameter: 4.0" (101mm)
- Design: CNC Mandrel Bent
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
- Resonator or Non Resonator
- '22+ Subaru WRX
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would the cat back by itself fit a FA20 WRX, or is it too different?
This will not fit on a 15-21 WRX/STI, it is only compatible with the '22+
Since this is just a cat back, would it fit on my 2020 WRX? Or is the set up to the fa20s too different for it to fit?
This is designed to bolt up to the '22+ Only, it will not work with other generations as the pipe routing and flange location is different from generation to generation.
Trust us, it would be a whole lot easier if they all used the same exact midpipes!