Our Extreme Turbo Systems 2016+ Ford Focus Twin Scroll Turbo Kit is designed to give you the broadest powerband bar none, without sacrificing performance. This design has been focused around quick spool time, optimal power output, and superior build quality. By utilizing the latest turbocharger technology from Garrett, this is the end all for anyone looking for a street-able 500whp+ turbo kit.
- Latest Turbocharger Technology
- Quick Spool Twin Scroll Design
- Instant Throttle Response
- Genuine TIAL MV-S Wastegates
- Genuine Garrett Turbocharger
- All necessary parts for install
- We sell the same products we run on our shop cars
- Hand built in the USA
- Your choice of Garrett GTX Gen 2 Turbocharger
- ETS Twin Scroll Manifold
- Twin TiAL MVS Wastegates
- ETS Vent To Atmopshere Dump Tubes
- ETS 3.0" Downpipe (connects to ETS Catback)
- ETS 3.5" Intake pipe w/ 4.0" K&N Filter
- ETS 2.5" Hotside Intercooler Pipe w/ Optional TiAL Blow Off Valve
- Large 5/8 Oil Drain Line
- -4 Oil Feed Line
- Manifold Gasket
- Water Fittings
- Water Lines
- Hardware and Clamps needed for install
- Fits 2016+ Ford Focus RS
- Designed to work with an ETS Exhaust System (All other catbacks will need to cut the front flange off and the ETS downpipe will slip over)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What modifications would you suggest be installed with this kit if I’m just wanting to run 400-450 whp? Things like bigger injectors, colder spark plugs, etc? I already have the ets intercooler and piping, borla exhaust and plan on buying ets intake.
Full bolt on upgrades like Charge Piping, Intercooler, Exhaust System, and Fuel Pump are recommended. Unfortunately, the Focus RS is direct injection, so replacing the injectors is not as easy as most vehicles. We see most customers running auxiliary port fuel injection ($1349). All of these parts with the turbo kit will allow for over 500whp.
Does it fit with focus st ?
Unfortunately it does not.
Are there any engine bay space modifications that need to be done to fit this kit or does it drop right in?
Drops right in and fits like a glove
Do you need to forged the bloc or its fit on a stock bloc ?
You can safely run this turbo kit on the factory block, but to achieve maximum performance we recommend building the block.
Hi, do you sell the manifold, and piping on it's own? Cost? Thanks Mark.
Unfortauntely we can't break up the Focus RS turbo kit. We only sell it as a complete turbo kit.