Our intercooler is engineered with 23 charge rows, providing an optimal cooling solution. With an increased number of heat transfer plates, internal flow is improved while minimizing pressure drop. This design sets our intercooler apart from all others in the market.
- Impressive core size of 20x14x3.5, delivering exceptional cooling capabilities
- Supports over 700whp, offering unmatched performance potential
- Direct bolt-on installation for ease and convenience
- Compatible with the factory crash beam, preserving the vehicle's structural integrity
- Works seamlessly with the factory intercooler piping or aftermarket options designed for the factory intercooler
- No cutting or drilling required, ensuring a hassle-free installation process
- Features a 2.5" inlet and outlet, facilitating efficient airflow
- Achieves an average 35% reduction in charge air temperatures, optimizing performance
- Proudly built in the USA to guarantee top-notch quality and craftsmanship
- Available in a range of eye-catching colors, including Silver, Black, Blue, Gold, Red, or Purple
Upgrade your Ford Mustang Ecoboost with the ETS Front Mount Intercooler and experience the difference in power and performance. Say goodbye to heat soak and hello to consistent power delivery. Choose the intercooler trusted by enthusiasts and built to exceed expectations.
I had to wait about a month and a few weeks after that but the team has been very responsive with me. It has helped throughout the process and reassured me. I can’t wait to receive the intercooler in a few more days. I know it’ll be worth the wait.
This intercooler made a world of difference that I honestly didn’t expect, would definitely recommend to anyone with an ecoboost
It looks awesome and fits great. I’m super happy that I went with ets.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you need a tune after you install the the intercooler ?
A tune is not required for this modification, but you will see the greatest benefit from the modification by adding a custom tune.
would this fit with an aftermarket radiator like the cold case or the mishimoto radiator?
Yes, the intercooler is located in front of the core support, where the radiator is located behind the core support. You shouldn't experience any fitment issues.
Does your mustang intercooler raise the coolant temps?
Nope! We designed our core to allow airflow to the radiator.
What are the best charge pipes to use with this intercooler?
The intercooler does work with stock intercooler but if you are looking for the best fitment and performance we recommend the ETS piping kit.
Does this work with the active aero/shutters?
This does not work with active shutter, it will need to be deleted.
Hi I have a injen intercooler for 2015 Mustang EcoBoost my charge Temp are still high do you no if the ets is better to keep charge Temp down please let me no thanks.
Our intercooler core does not have any intake temp issues. If you run our cooler it will keep your intake temps within 10-20 degrees of ambient temp.
what is the bolt size for the map sensor on the side of the intercooler?
6mmx16mm Button head