The Extreme Turbo Systems 2015+ Subaru STI Twin Scroll Turbo Kit is designed to give you the broadest powerband without sacrificing performance by using the latest turbocharger technology from Borg Warner, Garrett or Precision Turbo.
- Latest Turbocharger Technology
- Quick Spool Twin Scroll Design
- Instant Throttle Response
- Large Runner Manifold and Up-Pipe
- Genuine TIAL MV-S Wastegates
- Genuine Borg Warner, Garrett or Precision Turbocharger
- All necessary parts for install
- We sell the same products we run on our shop cars
- Hand built in the USA
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- Your choice of Borg Warner, Garrett or Precision Turbocharger
- ETS Twin Scroll Up-Pipe
- ETS Twin Scroll Manifold
- Twin TiAL MVS Wastegates
- ETS Vent To Atmopshere Dump Tubes
- ETS 3.0" Downpipe (connects to factory catback)
- ETS 4.0" Intake pipe w/ K&N Filter
- ETS 2.5" Hotside Intercooler Pipe (under the intake manifold)
- Large 5/8 Oil Drain Line
- -4 Oil Feed Line
- T4 Twin Scroll Gasket
- Manifold to Up-Pipe Gasket
- Water Fittings (Borg Warner or Garrett)
- Water Lines (Borg Warner or Garrett)
- Hardware and Clamps needed for install
- Fits 2015+ Subaru STI
- Works with ETS 2015+ STI Rotated Intercooler Kit
- This kit was designed on a LHD vehicle and may not work with a RHD vehicle due to the steering rack location.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders with Precision turbos will get Precision wastegate(s). Orders with Xona or Garrett turbos will get TiAL Wastegate(s)
This kit is amazing! I was tempted not to ceramic coat the manifold because the welds were absolutely beautiful, but because racecar I did. Comes with EVERYTHING you need to make 600-1000whp, with supporting mods of course. My car rips! 630whp and 550tq in a 4 banger seems to definitely upset alot of boosted V8 guys! ETS makes great products and I wouldn't choose anyone else for my build!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you include the turbine housing sizes in your description? Do you know the turbine A/R of the GTX3584RS that comes in the twinscroll kit I have?
We use a 0.83 as a standard when no preference is discussed or indicated, but we can do them in whatever sizing requested. Twinscroll kits use 1.05 A/R.
only sti or is it also work for wrx 2015+
Only STI. WRX has a different engine.
What is the manifold runner ID size of both your "ETS SUBARU 15+ STI T4 TWIN SCROLL TURBO KIT" and equivalent V-Band Single Scroll Turbo Kit?
They are both 1.9" OD sch 40 tube.
I have an ETS FMIC for stock location turbo. Would I need any other piping to use this kit with it?
Yes, you will need our rotated piping conversion kit.
are all these turbos twin scroll?
all the options on this turbo kit is twin scroll
What's stopping someone from putting this kit in a 2011-14 STi?
We don't have confirmed fitment on an 11-14 STI. The 15+ kit is different from the 08-14 kit we make.
Would this work turned down for daily?
Turned down, turned up, however you want to run it. We have customers on stock blocks running around 400WHP on daily driven STIs to 800+ daily driven built block cars running these turbo kits. They work really good for street cars!
What turbos would you recommend for a Stage 2 2019 STi?
Are you refrencing a stage two block? Or stage 2 bolt ons?
When selecting “No turbo (Borg Warner)” Or “No Turbo (Garett)” does this mean that I won’t get a turbo at all with the kit ?
No, you will not, but it will be flanged for a specify turbo manufacturer. This is for folks that already have a turbo and just need a kit.
Does the ABS module need to be relocated with this kit?
No, it works with it in the stock location.
How much hp is this kit capable of making
You can do over a 1000HP on this kit depending on turbo selection and supporting mods.