- 3.0" 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel Flanges
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- Direct Factory Replacement
- Supports over 800whp!
- Gen 2 GESI Catalytic Convertor Supports Up To 850whp!
- Includes new studs and nuts
- Please Note this product may not fit CVT models.
- Significantly lowers back pressure for maximum flow and performance.
- Throaty exhaust note.
- Hand built in the USA.
Designed To Perform!
In response to changing emissions standards, GESi has developed a new proprietary coating technology and a new S-Wound core capable of effectively meeting the latest regulations, while still supporting the performance of late model high horsepower engines when needed.
- GEN2 Series EPA Compliant models for vehicles 2017 and newer
- Capable of supporting up to 1,200 HP per converter
- Custom designed S-wound core for improved strength & performance
- New proprietary coating to meet latest emissions regulations
- High quality 304 Stainless Steel construction throughout
- Double-Lock technology ensures substrate is locked in place
- Ideal for forced induction and capable of withstanding up to 1,700F/ 925C
It’s louder than I thought and I love it! Sounds amazing and makes the car sound more aggressive. 10/10
Ive been using the downpipe for about a week or so and i have it paired with a Tomei Extreme Catback. It sounds amazing, on WOT it lets out this nice aggressive roar but as i cruise while on a highway, the drone is very minimal. The moment that i opened the downpipe, the welds looked amazing, it looked and felt like it was built with quality. You do have to run a protune on it as Cobb OTS tunes are only going to allow you to run it but it still leaves a CEL for the O2 sensor. I highly recommend this downpipe
Got my catted jpipe and I’m in love with the welds 😍 clean product going to install soon.
Fitment for this product was great, as usual the welds were excellent and ETS sent this with new studs and bolts which came in handy while doing the install. Install was a little more difficult than the cat back section, water pump heat shield had to come off which was a challenge due to rust. Had a local shop pop this on in about an hour.
As stated, no engine light occurred as a result of the install.
Post install the exhaust system is significantly louder.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this fit a 2019 sti
Unfortunately this only fits the WRX. We recommend an Invidia downpipe for the STI. If you need help finding one please send an email to email@example.com and we would be happy to help you out!
Is this the catted and resonated down pipe pictured?
The pictured option is with a HFC. You can't run a resonator and a HFC.
Will I need an adapter if I have the ETS axle back and mid pipe?
Nope! We designed our downpipe to bolt right up to our midpipe.
Will it come with the gasket where it meets my ETS extreme catback? Because I have the stock jpipe to ets catback adapter at the moment.
Will this part fit onto a 2019 CVT wrx?
Our downpipes don't fit the CVT models unfortunately.
Is this part also need tune after install it immediately or I can install it without tune now & maybe in future make tune?
This part requires a tune.