2004-2007 Subaru STI
The 2004-2007 WRX STi ETS Rotated Turbo Kit is one of the most complete kits on the market utilizing optimal intercooler pipe routing and a larger ported s-cover along with a wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs. Our turbo kits are capable of supporting 300-1000hp+.
- Seperated hot and cold side pipe routing.
- Full 2.5" Piping.
- Rotated Placement.
- Larger Ported S-Cover w/ Anti-Surge Housing.
- Vband Inlet/Outlet Turbine Housing. - .63, .82 or 1.00 depending on manufacturer.
- Wide variaty of turbochargers to match your performance needs.
- Turbocharger (PTE, FP or Garrett) - When turbo option is selected
- 02 Bung in Downpipe and Manifold
- Wastegate (TiAL 44mm MVR)
- 2 3/8" Up-Pipe (2 1/8" ID)
- 2.5" Upper Intercooler Pipe (Under Intake Manifold)
- 3.0" Downpipe
- 1 3/4" Dump tube
- Intake (4.0" Speed density or 3.0" Stock maf)
- Oil lines
- Water lines if needed
- Overflow Tank Relocation Bracket
- Couplers and Clamps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this kit work on a 2002 WRX with an EJ20? I know it says 04-07 sti but I’m wondering if it encompasses all the GD chassis
No, it will not. Not without modification
When yku refer to 2 bolt or 3 bolt or vband, is that the flange the bolts to the cat back exahust mid pipe? Alos do you offer a twin scroll setup for 04-05 Sti?
That is the connection to the header.
We don't have a twin scroll setup for the 04-05 chassis unfortunately.
Does the downpipe come with a bung for an Air/Fuel sensor?
It doesn't include an extra bung but we can add one by request.
Can you guys make a t3 uppipe for a borg warner? I have a s300sxe with a t3 hotside inlet and a 3 inch vband outlet. I really would love to use your guys kit as i used it in my old forester and it made amazing power. Thanks, Hunter
We can not unfortunately. We only offer the Up-Pipe flanged for V-Band (PTE, Garrett or FP) or T4 Open